Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Babies!

I am so blessed to have happy children.  They almost always have a smile on their face and a boogie in their step.  They sing loud.  They dance fast.  They laugh hard.  And they love without fear.  They are wonderful!
To be brutally honest, Chris wanted to take them fishing at the bank of the lake yesterday and I didn't really want to.  I get scared that I can't watch them well enough around water.  We do occasionally take them out on the boat, but I have time to mentally prepare and plan for that.  This was kind of a whim.  I reluctantly agreed, and I am glad I did.  It was a beautiful night on Kentucky lake and the kids had a wet, muddy blast.
Cute, cute Sissy

Cav-Man

The Hot Pepper


Precious cousins...

This is the cutest bunch of boys EVER!



Best friends...


On this Memorial Day, I am thankful for all who have served our country.  My daddy and my granddaddy are both veterans.  I am also blessed to work with active duty and retired military servicemen and women on a daily basis.  Words can't express the gratitude I have for their courageousness, and the thankfulness I have in my heart that my family has the FREEDOM to live our lives in our own way because of their sacrifice.  Life is so very good!
Love, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment